Monday 21 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Calender Day Twenty-One



Welcome back to Day Twenty-One in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

Today's box is the one box I've been looking forward to the most out of this whole calender. It has a very generous sized bottle of Pixi Glow Tonic. Now if you're a massive Caroline Hirons fan like me you will know how much she loves this product. And I've been dying to try this. 

If you don't know what the Glow Tonic is it's a exfoliating face tonic. It's designed to be used after you've cleansed and claims to help brighten whilst removing any dead skin cells. And if I wasn't already looking forward to using this when I looked up the ingredients it has glycolic acid in there which is an ingredient I absolutely love having in my skincare products. I can guarantee a full review will be up on the blog once I've given it a thorough try.

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Twenty-Two. 

No comments:

Post a Comment