Tuesday 8 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Eight



Welcome back to Day Eight in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

 In today's box I recieved the Pure Super Grape Day Cream. It's a part of one of Marks and Spencers own brand skincare ranges. As I've never heard of this brand before I looked it up on the Marks and Spencers website where it says that this is an anti ageing skincare product that contains a complex of echinacea, peptides and resveratol to help in improve skins radiance. 

Out of everything I've recieved so far this is one I am definitely not going to be giving a go. I'm extremely picky when it comes to my skincare and am set in a routine which works for my skin. I don't want to put anything on my face that will disrupt it or cause any issues. It also smells horrible and I just can't see myself enjoying this when it smells so bad. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Nine.

No comments:

Post a Comment