Monday 7 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Seven



Welcome back to Day Seven in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved the Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom Foaming Shower Gel. It claims to have a unique gel to foam technology but you can find these in pretty much any drugstore these days. I'm not really a big fan of these as I find you usually get more product then you actually want and then it just slips of the skin and it's a waste. However I usually use these kind of products for shaving my legs as they give a good result. 

I am looking forward to trying this out though as I'm intrigued by the smell. I love anything with cherry blossom in and am hoping this lives up to my expectations. Of course a full review will be up on the blog at some point. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Eight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment