Wednesday 2 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calendar Day Two

Holidays are coming! Welcome back to Day Two of my Marks and Spencers Beauty Calender Reveal. If you don't know what these posts are, each day I open my M&S Beauty Calender I write a post to tell you what is it in each day and after Christmas I'm going to do an overall review of the whole thing.

So on to Day Two....

Today in my box I got a Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme. Another product I've never tried but as I'm always looking for products to help my nails and hands I'm looking forward to trying it out. Advertised as a creme that helps to moisturise and nourish nails in an all natural way. I have to admit that this does smell better than yesterday's The Elasticizer from Philip Kingsley and I'll definitely get more use out of today's box.

I'll see you all tomorrow with Day Three.

No comments:

Post a Comment