Thursday 10 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Ten



Welcome back to Day Ten in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I received a Neal's Yard Frankincense Nourishing Cream. When I first opened this I was intrigued as it didn't state that if it was a facial cream or a body cream. However a quick google told me that it was a face cream. It's advertised as a nourishing cream that hydrates and moisturises skin for up to 24 hours. As well as keeping skin hydrated it also claims to be able to help diminish the appearence of fine lines and wrinkles. 

I think I may like this cream as it's very hydrating on the skin but the smell is slightly off putting. It's got a spicy scent to it which makes me wonder if it could cause problems for my skin as it can be sensitive to scented products. However I am going to give it a go and if I like it there will be a full review on here at some point. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Eleven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment