Saturday 5 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Five



Welcome back to Day Five in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved not one but two trial size products. The first product is the Leighton Denny Renovate Nail Repair Cream and the second product is the  Duplex Nail Buffer. This is a 14 day nail treatment to help repair flaking, fraying, cracked, dull and unhealthy nails. 

Now my nails aren't exactly unhealthy or in bad condition but I do work in a very hands on job and my hands and nails go through the ringer most days so I'm looking forward to trying this out. It's only a small tube but as it's only a fortnight long treatment it's not a bad size. I'm hoping that it will give my nails that boost they need coming up to the festive season. A full review will be coming up soon. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Six.

No comments:

Post a Comment