Tuesday 15 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Fifteen



Welcome back to Day Fifteen in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a Roger and Gallet Fleur de Figuier Hand and Nail Balm. It's a 30ml tube which I believe is a full sized tube. And what a little miracle worker this balm is. Containing a host of ingredients including shea butter, argan oil, evening primrose oil and aloe vera to name a few this oil like balm dries matte on the skin and leaves skin feeling nourished. It's also helps protect the skin on our hands with SPF15, something that I like as sometimes it's very easy to forget that our hands need protecting like the rest of our body. 

The scents not my favourite but I've learnt that if it doesn't smell nice then it's more likely to work better on the skin. I think this tube wouldn't last long if you use it everyday but I will of course let you know if I write a review or pop a mini review up over on Instagram. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Sixteen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment