Thursday 24 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Twenty-Four


Holidays Are Coming! Welcome back to The Final Day of my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

In today's box I recieved a Morgan Taylor Nail Varnish. It's in the shade Paris With Love, a beautiful deep wine shade. From the look of it, it has a very thick formula which will make application easy. It only has a thin brush but sometimes they can be easier to work with than the thicker brushes. Once I've removed all the glitter from my nails I'm definitely going to be giving this a go. If I like then I will do a full review of it in the New Year.

So that's it for this Advent Calender. I'm really impressed with this calender and think it's definitely worth the money. A full review will be going up in the New Year so keep your eyes peeled for that. But for now I'd like to say thank you to everyone who's read these posts this month. And a thank you to everyone who has read my posts this year. For now I'm going to enjoy my Christmas and time off work and I will be back next week with my last posts of 2015. So Merry Christmas to you all, I hope you have a fantastic time and I'll see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment