Wednesday 2 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calendar Day Three

Holidays are coming! Welcome back to Day Three in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender.

Today's box was a lot heavier than the first two and when I opened it I wasn't suprised at what I got. It's the Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Body Lotion. This body lotion contains Red Manadarin and Grapefruit as well as Shea and Cocoa Butter to help tone and moisturise the skin.

I really like this product. It's not a very thick formula and doesn't leave that sticky film that most moisturisers do after use. It sinks into skin quickly and leaves it feeling soft and supple. The only let down for me is the scent. I normally like citrus scents but this one is slightly too tart for me to like. However I will percieve and use this as it has left my skin feeling softer then when I use my Soap and Glory Righteous Butter.

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Four.

No comments:

Post a Comment