Tuesday 1 December 2015

Marks And Spencers Beauty Advent Calendar Day One

Holiday's Are Coming! Happy 1st of December! As it's finally gotten round to Advent Calendar season and there are tons of beauty advent calendars on the market now, I thought I'd take you through the one I've picked this year. This is the Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calendar, it contains 24 boxes, each containing either a travel sized of even a full sized product from on of their beauty ranges. And it was a bargain. It was only £25 when you spent £25 on beauty which to be honest isn't exactly hard.

From now until the 24th of December I'm going to be showing you each item I recieve in my calender and after Christmas once I've had a go of everything, I'm going to give you a full review of the calender and recommend whether it's worth trying if they release another one next year.

So on to Day One. In the very first box of M&S's calendar is the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer. Now I've heard about this product a lot and know a lot people consider it a cult product but I've never tried it so I am really looking forward to giving it a go.

If like me you've heard of it but never used, or if you haven't even heard of it, the elasticizer is a pre shampoo conditioning treament infused with five all natural oils. It helps give hair elasticity, movement and shine. Definitely sounds like it's right up my street.

I can't gurantee what time these posts will go up each day but I can guarantee that they will be in the evening. I hope you liked this post and are looking forward to seeing what's in future days.

No comments:

Post a Comment