Sunday 13 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Thirteen



Welcome back to Day Thirteen in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved a product I didn't think I was going to enjoy but as soon as I smelt it I wanted to just smell it all day long It's the mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak. If you don't know what Liquid Yoga is it's a bath soak that you use in place of bubble bath to help relax muscles and help wash away any stress. 

It's very menthol in scent but it isn't exactly a horrible scent. Strong, as I could smell it through the box but not unpleasent. I will definitely be giving this a go before Christmas as I know I'm going to need this but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it once it's run out. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day 14. 

No comments:

Post a Comment