Thursday 3 December 2015

Top 3: Lip Liners

Welcome back to another of my Top 3 series. So far I've done Mascaras, Summer Fragrances, Eye Make Up Removers and Face Masks. So today I'm back with a product that is quickly becoming one of my favourites. Today I'm talking about my Top 3 Lip Liners. Lip Liners have quickly become an obsession of mine, they're so easy to use, there is a multitude of colours to chose from and you can wear them both on their own and under lipstick. To say it was tough to name my top 3 is an understatment. 

 My first choice/pick is the most budget friendly of the bunch. This is of Primark's Ps Love lip liners. Now I know that Primark may not be your first stop for beauty products but I am really impressed with them. This lip liner is creamy, highly pigmented, non dry and long lasting. I have a few shades from their lip liner collection but the red one is my favourite. It glides onto the lips and filling them in doesn't take forever as it does with some pencils. Yes it dries down to a matte finish but it doesn't leave lips feeling dry or flaky and it adheres nicely to any lipstick you put over the top of it. My favourite two lipsticks to wear it with is MAC's Russian Red or Loreal's Pure Red Collection in Blake's Red. And for a £1 a liner you can't go wrong. 


My second pick is a newer liner to me. This is the Essence Lip Liner in Femme Fatale. Yes I know, another red but red lips is my go to look when I can't think of anything else. What I like about this liner is that while it's wooden pencil type of lip liner it doesn't drag on the lips when you apply it. It's creamy, non drying and long lasting on the lips. Filling in my lips is easier than ever with this lip liner and it's a nice enough red that I can wear it on it's own or with a lipstick. And at only a £1 I don't mind if I go through this quicker than others. 

 And my final pick is a bit of a cheat. Instead of picking one shade I've picked a range of lip liners as I love so many shades from it. These are the Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liners and are by far some of my favourite lip liners on the market. A twist up crayon form instead of a wooden pencil, these liners are even creamier and easier to apply than most. The slanted shaped head makes filling in lips easier as it covers more lip space than a normal pencil. And their shade range is to die for. My favourites from this range are Eastend Snob, Obsession and Under My Spell. They dry down to a matte finish on the lips and don't budge all day long. 

Have you tried any of these? Let me know in the comments if you have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment