Saturday 19 December 2015

Marks and Spencers Beauty Advent Calender Day Nineteen



Welcome back to Day Nineteen in my 24 Days of Beauty Series where I show you what I get in my Marks and Spencers Advent Calender. 

In today's box I recieved an Autograph Ultimate Shine Twist Up Lip Colour. I absolutely love these chubby stick esque lip products. It's a glossy finish, highly pigmented colour that is apparently going to last all day. It's in the shade nude but it's not one of those overly dark or overly light nudes. It's just the right colour to suit a whole host of skintones. However I won't be wearing it as it has a shimmer in it and I just can't get down with shimmery lips. I am going to see if someone in my family wants it and if they do I will get their thoughts on it so I can tell you all about it. 

I'll see you all tomorrow for Day Twenty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment